Unfortunately, there is no seats available at this specific time. Please pick up another date or time.
Discover the real pearls of the Minho region. This experience shows you magnificent landscapes and local ways of life. Passing through markedly rural areas we will notice the ordering of the territory, local traditions and even visit one of Portugal's 7 wonders - Sistelo. An authentic portrait of the country.
With one foot in and out the protected area of the National Park (UNESCO 2010), this tour is designed for visitors who want to see and experience authenticity. Get ready to experience the most beautiful sightseeing spots in the region, and get to know the easy going and rural way of life of its inhabitants. This STILL IS the Authentic Portugal!
09:30am - Pick up
10:00am - Arcos de Valdevez
12:00am - Lindoso
12:30am - Sightseeing
01:30pm - Lunch / Free time
03:30pm - Sra. da Peneda
04:30pm - Sistelo
05:00pm - Vascões/interpretative centre
07:00/07:30pm - Return to origin
End of our services
- Professional driver/guide
- Pick up/drop at your accommodation (Porto, Braga or Guimarães)
- Bottled water in the van
- Free Wi-Fi in the van
- Personal accident and liability insurance
All our private tours requires a minimum of 2 participants
* Despite this experience rates easy on physical demand, is not recomendable for travellers with:
- Back Problems
- Expectant Mothers
- Serious Medical Conditions
* This tour is done in any weather condition, and has mainly outdoor component. According to forecasts, ensure the use of:
- Comfortable shoes / Fresh clothes
- Waterproof clothing / Rain protection
* Lunch break will be free time. You can accept our guide's suggestions, or simply enjoy in private.
Cancellation by the customer
Up to 48h before = 100% refund
Less than 48h = 30% refund
Cancellation by Portugal Autêntico
All times = 100% refund
There are no reviews for this activity